SailingPerformance was born shortly after the 32nd America’s Cup. Our vision is to provide the best data analysis services for racing yachts.
Over the years we have been continuously developing our proprietary tools and methods for data analysis applied to the field of high performance yacht racing. The race results of the teams we work with is a tribute to the quality of our services.
Ms degree in Mathematical Modelling (France) & CFD (Yacht Research Unit, Auckland).
Prior to starting SailingPerformance Cyrille worked in Auckland’s Twisted Flow Wind Tunnel, was a contractor for 31st America’s Cup team One World Challenge and won the 2011-12 Volvo Ocean Race as performance analyst for Groupama. Since then Cyrille has been in charge of performance analysis for:
– Team AbuDhabi, winner of the 2014-15 Volvo Ocean Race
– Groupama Team France during the 35th America’s Cup in Bermuda
– DongFeng Race Team, winner of the 2017-18 Volvo Ocean Race
– SailGP both for teams and for the organisation (2019 up to today)
– 11th Hour Racing, winner of the 2023 Ocean Race
His expertise lies in data analysis, software development and databases, and is always on the lookout for new technologies.